Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Whats a good hair treatment?

i grew my hair out for the first time, its really long but it doesnt look as healthy. even though i just got my haircut my ends are split and frizzy. what should i do?



Whats a good hair treatment?

Make sure you use a really good deep conditioning treatment a couple times a week. If you have access to a Sally's Beauty Supply store, they have a product that has all natural oils like almond sunflower and many more and that is all the product is. It is called Doo Gro. Saturate your hair with it and then put a disposable shower cap on and leave it as long as possible. I use it while I' cleaning my house or watching a movie. It has really helped my hair and it is very affordable $5-$6 a bottle. You will see an improvement and your hair will be shiny and healthy.



Whats a good hair treatment?

Go to a hair dresser. They will know a lot more.



Whats a good hair treatment?

I love Farouks Biosilk silk therapy. I use it when I get out of the shower. It smells great and makes my hair really soft. I also use KPak hair conditioner (you can find it at trade secret or Regis salons).



Whats a good hair treatment?

Try the suave "sleek"--It comes in an orange bottle. There's shampoo and conditioner. It's the same product as the Matrix Sleek at about a 10th of the price. I've used them both and see no difference except in my wallet...and the stuff really works



Whats a good hair treatment?

There are many hair products today that would help with your problem, you'd be better off asking a cosmetician. Blow-drying your hair, using electric rollers, anthing of that sort on your hair can damage your hair.



Whats a good hair treatment?

Go to a hair salon. Usually they will recommend the best treatment after seeing your hair type.

No comments:

Post a Comment