Monday, July 27, 2009

I had a treatment done called ANTI CURL and now my hair is more frizzy and dry than before...what ca

There are a couple of things you can do.



1. Go back and have it redone, it probably wasn't done correctly or your hair was just really curly and frizzier than now. But it may cause even more damage. I have seen it redone and it worked out fine.



2. Use as many moisturizers as often as possible. There is a Matrix system called "Sleek Look" get the WHOLE system of the product and use it.



3. Cut it in a real cute short style and start all over. (bummer)



I had a treatment done called ANTI CURL and now my hair is more frizzy and dry than before...what can I do??

You used a relaxer and that just breaks your hair and drys it out.



You should use a contitioning masque or you can do the old fashion thing :



Half a banana



Half avocodo



Mash it into a paste and leave it on.



then...



Put a towel in the dryer and when it's hot wrap your head in it.



A little heat helps the product seep into the hair.



I had a treatment done called ANTI CURL and now my hair is more frizzy and dry than before...what can I do??

Lots of conditioning, anti frizz cream, and serum...



I had a treatment done called ANTI CURL and now my hair is more frizzy and dry than before...what can I do??

My older sister had that done when she was about thirteen. My mom used a at home straightener. Like you, it made her hair more frizzy. My sis had really long hair and the weight of the hair helped control her curls. When she had to have it cut close to her scalp, because of a glue accident, there was no curl or frizz. But once it started to grow back it was out of control with frizz and cow licks. There was nothing that you could do with it, so she was forced by our mom and dad to keep a very short pixie all through high school and junior high.



When she grew up and left home, she went to a professional stylist and they were able to work with it and straighten it so it could grow long again. Now gravity is taking care of it like it did before her buzz cut at thirteen. Sis told me it was very expensive to have treated but it was worth it to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment