Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hair question?! Home made treatments or advise?

I had a situation where i had highlights, hated them and dyed over them that was nearly 2 months ago, now my hair looks really dull and the colour isnt great as im quite dark and it took 2/3 loads of dye!



Is there any home treatments(like homemade) or anything i can do to get the colour looking shiny and healthy!?



Hair question?! Home made treatments or advise?

I know! I know! Try this:



1 鎴?cup lemon juice



褰?cup water



Mix, rinse through hair. This will get rid of buildup. Wrap hair in towel for 15 mins, then rinse with cold water



THEN



1 teaspoon baby oil



1 egg yolk



1 cup water



Bowl



Beat the egg yolk, add the oil then beat again. Add to the water. Massage into the scalp and throughout your hair. Rinse well in 1 hour. This will condition! Rinse with cold water.



No matter what, always rinse with really cold water! It locks in shine!



Hair question?! Home made treatments or advise?

no prob ^_^ Report It



Hair question?! Home made treatments or advise?

You could use a hot oil treatment ($5-10 @ Walmart for a home kit) The main trick is to keep your hair hydrated!



You could also start using the John Freida Brilliant Brunette colleciton or Pantene Pro V's Brunette Expressions collection. I have used them both and they work very well, but they're a little pricy, so I just use Aussie 3 minute miracle!



To bring out the shine in my hair I use John Freida Brilliant Brunette smoothing cream and I use a leave in conditioner (Nexxus, $10 @ Walmart)

No comments:

Post a Comment