Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hyperpigmentation after laser hair removal. HELP?

I have PIHP after I had hair removal treatment done. The place where I got it done used an IPL laser and burned almost my entire back. I'm going a to a doctor and getting IPL PIHP removal but no improvement. I am also using aloe vera, hydroquonine, and licorice extract to help but still very very little improvement. If anyone knows how I can remove these scars, I would be eternally greatful. I am very desperate b/c i'm getting married this year. PLEASE help.



Hyperpigmentation after laser hair removal. HELP?

you can try a homoeopathic cream - witch hazel / hamemilis virginica.



it is good in removing hyperpigmented areas, it may take few months to improve though.



good luck and congrats for your marriage

No comments:

Post a Comment