Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Do hair treatments or hair products with keratin really work?

Anyone here who works at a hair salon, can you tell me what is best for blech damaged hair?



Do hair treatments or hair products with keratin really work?

Keratin is what coats the hair shaft and is also a part of your fingernails. Keratin is what makes the hair strong, so yes, it does work good.



I think you should get ApHOGEE Green Tea %26amp; Keratin Reconstructurizer. Find it at folica.com.



Do hair treatments or hair products with keratin really work?

you have to try this



I think you should check out www.biolustreflorida.com



I just went to their launch party and had my hair done, free as a demo. Its amazing, my hair was breaking off and flying away. I will always always buy this stuff. Its awesome, I saw a difference as soon as she rinsed my hair. I have no damage anymore, its unbelievable! No more split-ends, its like my hair is NEW! I love it!



www.biolustreflorida.com



Make sure you watch their video on the site, its amazing. Lady changes her hair color 3 times in 30 minutes with NO DAMAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment