Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Dry hair? Want to dye it soon though, help?

Now that it's becoming cold out, my hair is starting to become very dry at the ends. And I'm worried if I try to dye this damaged hair something bad could happen...?



Now I NEVER shampoo my hair from a few inches below my ears and below and I always condition (with leave in conditioner, and sometimes the in-shower kind also)- but the ends still make a "crunch" sound end if I squeeze them, as if I have hair spray in my hair, which I don't....



So what are some deeeeeep conditioning treatments I could use for my hair?



:(



(And please don't suggest I just "trim" my hair. I already cut it about a month ago. It just- like I said- cold up here! Which makes my hair dry... so I think a good deep hair conditioning treatment could work.)



Feel free to suggest homemade treatments or one I could just go buy at Target or Walmart, for a fairly cheap/reasonable price.



Thanks!!!!



Dry hair? Want to dye it soon though, help?

buy the shampoo called heads and shoulders. i believe there's one for dry hair.



Dry hair? Want to dye it soon though, help?

Put the shampoo in all the way then w/ the conditioner put it in leave in 4 a while the rinse out. As 4 the dye i dyed mines over the summer....it actually made it a little smooth/soft -er but it wuz from a bottle that said semi-permanent put it stayed it.......yeah.



Dry hair? Want to dye it soon though, help?

well...you should try and wash your hair thoroughly esp with conditioner, on the roots cuz they make your hair dry. you might want to apply more on the tips..and i think you should get it trimmed a bit...also hair treatment helps-twice a week or so and dry naturally..no blow dryers and use your towel and gently tap your hair. Apply products that protects your hair and really, you need to find the right shampoo and conditioner that works best for you. Also, massage your head...when you wash your hair ...



Dry hair? Want to dye it soon though, help?

I'm in the same position right now. I don't think you should die it beause if you do that its going to get worse. Firstly don't use hairspray. Try head and sholders or pantene shampoo they are good. Or put oil in your hair. People always told me that I never did it but when i tryed it it actually works. but if you don't want to that i understand lol... oil is like gross!



Dry hair? Want to dye it soon though, help?

ur pubes?



Dry hair? Want to dye it soon though, help?

Why dont you shampoo your hair all the way? theres vitamins in shampoos that helps your hair, you are depriving your hair. I like panteen pro-v but its good to switch shampoos so theres no wax build up, which panteen does and if you are dying your hair thats not the right shampoo to use anyways. Try an oatmeal based shampoo and conditioner, maybe sometimes if you can get away with it, leave the conditioner in your hair and blowdry it, when you rinse your hair next finish your shower with a cool rinse on your hair to close the cuticles



Dry hair? Want to dye it soon though, help?

For dry hair, you should be using a creamy shampoo as opposed to a gel cleanser. Look for something that says moisturing. Also, use a deep, heavy conditioning treatment. IIn your price range, I would recommend Dove deep conditioner or anything in the John Freida line. Let the conditioner sit in for at least 5 minutes before rinsing and rinse with cool water. Use the conditioner every time you wach your hair.



In regards to a tint, most semi permanent colors that you get done in the salon have moisturizing elements that seal the cuticle and will actually make your hair softer and shinier. If you are working within a price range, I would investigate salons that offer an affordable price. Please avoid coloring it yourself, but if you do steer clear of Feria, as this is a stylists worst nightmare to try to remove. Best of luck!



Dry hair? Want to dye it soon though, help?

Girl you need to try this NOW.



I think you should check out www.biolustreflorida.com



Instantly repairs your hair, increase tensile strength=staying power=retaining what you have, so no flyaways in tub or brush=longer hair in a month.



I just went to their launch party and had my hair done, free as a demo. Its amazing, my hair was breaking off and flying away. I will always always buy this stuff. Its awesome, I saw a difference as soon as she rinsed my hair. I have no damage anymore, its unbelievable! No more split-ends, its like my hair is NEW! I love it!



www.biolustreflorida.com



Instant Hair Repair for REAL



Dry hair? Want to dye it soon though, help?

A generous oil application and massage is recommended before washing the hair. Frequent shampooing is harmful for dry hair. Sometimes lack of nutrients can also cause dry brittle hair. Take a multivitamin and mineral supplement on a daily basis. Check out http://solutionsfordryhair.blogspot.com/ for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment