Monday, July 27, 2009

What is the best treatment for frizzy, curly long hair?

Please don't use the iron and ironing board! That can sooooo damage your hair! If you want it straight... invest in a CHI flat iron! They are awesome!!!! If you want it curly... find some products that work well w/ your hair. Most of my really curly heady clients, I recommend Sleek Look (made by Matrix... the whole line...shampoo and conditioner to styling products). Most people think it is only for hair you want to be straight....but it actually works really well on curly hair too. It is very moisturizing and helps tame down the friz..... they have styling creams and anti friz lock down spray... it's awesome stuff!



What is the best treatment for frizzy, curly long hair?

Curls are sooo in (depending on what they look like) so try and use Control Freak in the BEd Head range by TIGI. it works wonders, and will also help if you want straight hair!



What is the best treatment for frizzy, curly long hair?

Get the ironing board out and iron it on warm!



What is the best treatment for frizzy, curly long hair?

Well I have the same probelm so if you found anything new tell me!



What is the best treatment for frizzy, curly long hair?

I have the best answer for this one, not only am I a styklis but I have long,curly,hair no frizz cause I know how to work it! First you need a good cut, something structured like long layers that help cut the curl up and give it texture, then you need products (either Salon brand or walmart shelf, either way it dont matter)The ones I use and recommend are Noodle Head, Redkin texturizer called Dishevled(?) and pantene Pro-V's comb in curling treatment its made specifically to be combed in before styling it helps the curl to have less freeze and make it easier to work with. I only brush my hair once a day...after its been towel dried then I leave it alone, and just finger styling most of these products into your hair will look great!



What is the best treatment for frizzy, curly long hair?

I have long frizzy hair - it can be curly but if I just get out of the shower and let it go, it's a frizzy mess.



For curly - I take a shower, shampoo and condition. DO NOT BRUSH when you get out. I turn my head upside down and run my fingers through it. While your head is still upside down, take the towel and put the ends of your hair in it and press it up to your scalp - kind of encouraging the curls - I do this several times while it is air drying. NEVER BRUSH. If you have to blow dry, turn your head upside down and hold the curls in the towel and blow dry on low/warm. it will still look frizzy but get some kind of frizz product - I use any kind of oil hair product. Frizz Ease Serum or something like it - it tames the frizz and adds bounce to your curl. Mousse makes my hair crunchy so I don't even bother. If I go swimming, I always take my frizz ease serum.....



For straight hair, I blow it dry and look like I stuck my finger in an electrical socket. The CHI Iron makes it straight as a board and so, so soft. Or I use a large barrel curling iron and roll it in sections. This gives it more body than just the chi. Depends on the look I want as to what I use.



Good lord this is long. Sorry about that. I just feel your pain because I am in the same boat with you. If you want to ask any questions, feel free to email me! :)



What is the best treatment for frizzy, curly long hair?

straigten it. i gotta do it every day...nothing else works for me. 30 min. of my day....every day is spent straigntenin my hair.



What is the best treatment for frizzy, curly long hair?

My hair always gets super frizzy expecially in humidity. I started using TIGI Catwalk Curls Rock curl amplifier. It works great. I was on vacation with my mother where it was extremely humid and she commented that whatever I was using was great becuase it was the first time she had seen my hair unfrizzy in humidty.



It works for every day too. Of course this will not work if you would rather have straight hair : (

No comments:

Post a Comment