Monday, July 27, 2009

Question about hair?!?

1. If I used gel or moose on my hair frequently, would it damage my hair or stop it from growing faster?



2. What about coffee? If I drink coffee, would it stop hair growth? Is that scientifically proven or just a myth?



3. Where would I get protein hair treatment from? And what is the name of the product specifically?



4. I am half-asian and half-australian, and right now my hair is just over 2 feet long, so how long would it take for my hair to grow 3 feet long (note: i閳ユ獡 not allowed to cut my hair or trim the split-ends)?



soz for all the 閳ユ笁air閳?questions閳ヮ洅ol!! ur probably thinking there閳ユ獨 something wrong with my hair閳ヮ洅ol閳ヮ洈ah, I閳ユ獡 just trying to be cautious about what types of products I use, so that it wont damage my hair or stop it from growing閳ワ腹鈧腹鈧洑hanx! :)



Question about hair?!?

I'm no hair expert, but I don't think moose or gel will damage your hair. I wouldn't comb your hair with that stuff in it b/c it may cause breakage and split ends, but I think you're good there.



I haven't heard that about coffee. I think it would have to be a ton of caffeine to cause that and if you are drinking 1 cup a day you should be fine.



As far as your ethnicity goes I think it more of less just depends on genes. Why can't you cut your hair? I would at least trim the split ends b/c some people have long hair, but the bottom half is dead and it just looks unhealthy.



Just make sure to eat well and exercise and take care of yourself. I think vitamin B, E or C (maybe all) are good for your hair, skin and nails. Do weekly conditioning treatments on your hair as well just to keep it healthy.



Good luck! :)



Question about hair?!?

1) Probably not



2)That's just a myth



3)You would be better off eating protein rich foods (like peanut butter or any animal products.



4) 3 Feet is long for hair. Good job! If your hair seems to have stopped growing, though, I do have a little bad news for you. Record holders aside, most people have a limit to how long their hair will grow. It will simply stop growing after it gets to a certain length. I know this because I've been trying to get my hair past medium long for about a decade now. I literally have not cut it for a decade, and it has literally not grown a single inch (and no, I don't have a lot of split ends) Good luck, but don't set yourself up for dissapointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment