Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Is the treatment using almond oil given in sallon is good for hair..do it have any side effects?

i went to a beauty saloon they said they have a treat ment for improving my hair growth using almond oil and stream.is that really good.do that have any side effects



Is the treatment using almond oil given in sallon is good for hair..do it have any side effects?

I lost a lot of hair when I got me extensions taken out , my hair was so tangled also that I had to chop off part of my hair, what I used and worked for me was shampoo made of chile, if you can't find that try lanza products I hear they are great and my stylist has been recommending me to use , unfortuantely I haven't gotten around to buying it.



Is the treatment using almond oil given in sallon is good for hair..do it have any side effects?

u knoe wats real gooooood 4 ur hair horse shampoo Y? cuz it has good minerals trust me

No comments:

Post a Comment