Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I have hair falling prblm ? pls tell me what should i do ?

My hair falling from last 3yr %26amp; i become a bald day by day. I took lot of treatment, medicines %26amp; hair oil also but result is zero.



I have hair falling prblm ? pls tell me what should i do ?

here is one remdy for hair thickening,apply fenugreek seeds(methi),,paste on hair for half an hour,rinse,,,,it not only helps hair thickening,,,,,,also helps prevent other hair diseases,make hair healthy and thick,and prevents baldness



Source(s):



www.ultimate_cosmetics.com



I have hair falling prblm ? pls tell me what should i do ?

check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:Hairloss



http://geebal.blogspot.com



Read...Free Beauty tips on....natural and homemade methods to:



Skincare/Acne-pimple cure/Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/



Wrinkles/Freckles/Steaming/herbal recipe for skin



Haircare/Dandruff/Hairloss/ Hot oil massages



Henna on hair/Splitends/Oilyhair/Dryhair



Nailcare/Manicure/Pedicure



Eye care/Darkcircles/Puffiness/eyebags



Herbal tips/Herbal recipe



http://geebal.blogspot.com



Free beauty tips on Makeup



Hairstyles %26amp; photo gallery/



/hair highlighting/Weightloss /Hairremoval/ etc...



http://geebal.blogspot.com



I have hair falling prblm ? pls tell me what should i do ?

go see your doctor



I have hair falling prblm ? pls tell me what should i do ?

I don't really want to say this but get tested for cancer. And be more specific...like, how old are you!



I have hair falling prblm ? pls tell me what should i do ?

dude my hair has deen falling out for the past 21yrs let it go and be yourself! you'll also save on shampoo



I have hair falling prblm ? pls tell me what should i do ?

Try to have multi vitamin capsules.



I have hair falling prblm ? pls tell me what should i do ?

i think its ur fault 'coz u hav used variety of shampoos,medicines,%26amp;ofcourse hair oil



u should use one and only one shampoo ,hair oil



den see ........the truly result



I have hair falling prblm ? pls tell me what should i do ?

let experts solve your problem



http://www.freewebs.com/beautytip/hair_c...



I have hair falling prblm ? pls tell me what should i do ?

You should apply Aloe Vera gel on your hair. Urjita Jain's herbal products have aloe Vera gel.... That is awesome.



Also get 10-15 leaves of jaswand (Hibiscus), make a paste in mixer and apply to your hair everyday.



Also massage your scalp for just 5 minutes everyday.



If you follow this properly, your hair will stop falling in a couple of weeks. and in a couple of months time you will see new hair growing.



Good luck with that.



This remedy helped for my brother, so I know it WORKS !!

No comments:

Post a Comment