Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Are there any hair replacement treatments out there for thinning hair that doesn't look ridicul

I specialize in hair additions. We don't deal in wigs anymore. I suggest only human hair and units with pu or lace inlays or fronts. Integration is also a wise choice for women. You could be passing by people every day that have hair and not even know it. Good luck to you.



Are there any hair replacement treatments out there for thinning hair that doesn't look ridiculous or fake?

I'm not sure exactly what you are looking for..but the lace front wigs look very natural and believable. Many of todays top entertainers wear them. I am on a quest to make my own, because the price of these wigs can be a little outrageous. This answer may not be what you are looking for, but I tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment