Saturday, August 1, 2009

What can I put to my hair so it won't fall off in big amounts?

what is the best shampoo or hair treatment?



What can I put to my hair so it won't fall off in big amounts?

start by figuring out why you are losing hair...change your diet...when u have an important amount of hair fall...usually means you are lacking something in your diet. if not, go get checked by your doctor, something might be causing you to lose so much hair.



What can I put to my hair so it won't fall off in big amounts?

I agree w/ the above answer, also if your not already taking a multi- vitamin, i suggest you start. This will help w/ the vitamins you are lacking.



What can I put to my hair so it won't fall off in big amounts?

Coconut hair oil worked for me. Use it everyday and after a couple of uses your hair stops falling out (seriously). Use it copiously on your sculp and message it in and leave it on for as long as you can (alleast 10 minutes). messaging your sculp is really important. Use it as a weekly treatment after your hair stops falling off, so your sculp doesn't get dry again.



What can I put to my hair so it won't fall off in big amounts?

If u like natural remedy for hair fall from your kitchen cabinet ---



Hair loss causes and natural home-made tips to remedies.



Home made Herbal remedies:Massage the scalp for 10 to 15 minutes after bathing with water. This stimulates the blood circulation and strengthens the hair follicles in the scalp.



Massage the scalp and hair with coconut milk or Aloe Vera gel. Leave it for 闄?hour, then rinse with warm water. Repeat 3 times a week.



Massage into the scalp and hair honey with egg yolk. Leave for a 1/2 hour, then rinse......read more ----

No comments:

Post a Comment