Saturday, August 1, 2009

Rebond my hair or not? or relax?

i had my hair rebonded 2 years ago, i was happy with the result, but it was a cheap rebond so it lasted only 8 months, and my grown hair bacame dry. so i decided not to rebond it again.. then my mom rebonded her hair with twice the price of my rebonded hair before, and it was stick straight up to now for like almost a year.. should i try rebonding again with what she used? coz i'm a little afraid considering my mom's hair is very thick and damaged (because of different hair treatment she used) while mine is thick and wavy but still kinda manageable. should i go rebonding every year? or would that just damage my hair..?



i'm hair-conscious



pls help..



pls leave your email so i can contact u..



Rebond my hair or not? or relax?

Hair-conscious you may be, but do you follow the latest fashion? Rebonding is no longer the 'In Thing' now.



However, if you do not follow the trend, then you should consider if you are happy with the result of rebonding. Even after rebonding, going for some protein treatments may be necessary whenever you think that your hair is dry.



As for yearly rebonding, I don't think its necessary so long as your hair is manageable. If you think you have got thick hair, you may want to consider layering your hair.



Sometimes some natural curls may looks great too. Let down your hair, girl.



Rebond my hair or not? or relax?

no . plz don't rebond it agian. its harmful.



Rebond my hair or not? or relax?

Yeah ,for my suggestion you can rebond it again no problem as long as the salon is good and doing it well to your hair , i did twice and no harm for my hair , it's not that you have to follow the trend , u follow what you wanna be for your hair.



that is the longest month we can have the rebonding coz it grows our that's why it comes back the original hair style.



My suggestion is not to worry ..

2 comments: