Saturday, August 1, 2009

Hair relax?

I went to the saloon today to have a hair relax (said saloon is owned by a local celebrity) but when the saloon staff checked my hair she asked me if I had it colored, I said yes but it was such a long time ago, specifically about more than 10 years already, so she refused to hair relax me because of such hair dye. and for almost 2 years till today I did not do any treatment to my hair because i wanted to get rid of these chemicals from previous hair treatment..



The Saloon staff and I had a tiny argument, telling me that I was pushing them to treat my hair. So I came out of the saloon fuming mad.



Tell me if the salon erred in refusing to treat my hair. or am I being too sensitive?



Hair relax?

Maybe a bit, but you have the right do whatever you want to do abt your hair..



The hairdressers always like to do what they want of the hair the clients, once i came out also angry...



Honestly i give up abt saloons and hairdresser, i do all by myself and i am very happy now...with my appearence:)



Hair relax?

It is up to the stylist if they feel your hair would be too damaged we don't have to do it.What would happen if your hair fell out because we ignored the condition of your hair just because the client would not take no for a answer or we just wanted the money.I would feel horrible if something happened to your hair.I think they did it for your own good.If you feel like your hair is in good enoguh condition then go somewhere else.



Hair relax?

If it has indeed been 10 years since you last colored or did any sort of treatment to your hair, then yes, it should be fine to have it relaxed. I get my hair relaxed at least once a year, and my stylist always asks me if I've dyed it before he'll perform the service. And of course, I know by now I can't do that :) However, it is ultimately up to the stylist to determine whether your hair is ready for treatment. Some relaxers (the Chi treatment specifically) require that you have a certain type of hair to even have the service done. (i.e. if it's too thin or weak, your hair could fall out.) If you feel you need a second opinion, get one. However, if you get the same response I would suggest you listen to it. I've known people who's hair has fallen out or turned orange because they insisted on having a treatment that their hair couldn't handle.

No comments:

Post a Comment