Saturday, August 1, 2009

Poofy hair!!!?

my hair is very thick and very poofy. i probably have about 4 times as much hair as most people!! Its straight on top and wavy on the bottom and i can never wear it down without straighening it. I do weekly hair treatments and its very healthy and feels really hydrated when you touch it, but it looks dry and like straw (when air-dried). Is there anything that i can do to make it look better because i dont want to straighten it everyday and ponytails get boring. thanks :D



oops forgot to mention that my hair is like 4 inches past my shoulder and thinned out/layered.



Poofy hair!!!?

get a chi straightener=]



i have one and it works AMAZING my hairs just like yours



or



get a maxi glide straightener



thats suppposed to work good as well



or you can get herbal essences stick straight



=]



Poofy hair!!!?

My hair is the same way.



I use moose and hair spray..when I leave my hair out if I want a curly look.



Poofy hair!!!?

i think wavy hair is nice i have my hair wavy and i sometimes don't stright it out it really nice and natural and lots of people like my hair and i just put hair spray after my showers with out combing or brushing my hair so just use your finger through our hair and put hairspray and crinkle it up that is all



Poofy hair!!!?

This makes no sense to me. Why does it feel like straw when it's air-dried if it's healthy? There are some really good leave-in conditioners that might smooth your hair out. At the very least stop straightening it everyday. Find a style that makes the best of what you have naturally AND don't be surprised if you have to have the dead stuff cut off.



Poofy hair!!!?

get a good straightener and hairspray to tame flyaways.



Poofy hair!!!?

How to depoof %26amp; style Poofy hair



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/11/poofy...



Poofy hair!!!?

Trty using alberto VO 5 hairdressing

No comments:

Post a Comment